39th Reston Century News and Updates
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The 39th Reston Century is moving within the Town Center. Due to construction, it does NOT start/finish at the usual Pavilion/Ice Rink. The 39th Reston Century WILL start/finish at 1950 Opportunity Way, which is located near Sunset Hills Road on the opposite side of RTC from the Pavilion/Ice Rink.
- FREE garage parking is available at 1950 Opportunity Way as well as all Reston Town Center garages. Caution: if you plan to park there, the ceiling height is 8'2", which could be tricky for large vehicles or roof racks. If the height is too low, riders can find surface parking near the W&OD trail.
- If you have not registered for the 39th Annual Reston Century and plan to ride, you can still take advantage of RBC discount member pricing by registering by July 31. This great bargain is $50.00. Late Registration begins on Aug 1 at a cost of $75.00. The event is limited to 1,000 riders and we have over 450 currently registered.
- If you are available to volunteer to support our club's biggest event of the year, there are plenty of opportunities available. We have pre-event, day-of-event, and post-event volunteer slots available. Details about volunteering are available HERE.
- Whether you are riding or volunteering, we suggest that you wear your club colors proudly. James Ruffin opened up the RBC store to order a club kit in time for the Century. Store is opened through July 22 for delivery August 8.